DeKnot Affiliate Program
Last updated: June 26, 2021
Earn Money Through Our Affiliate Program
For every paying person you refer to DeKnot, you’ll get a 20% lifetime commission, and they’ll get 20% off their first invoice.
That means if you send 10 paying customers our way and they all sign up on the $49/month plan, total invoice in the first month is 49 * 10 * (1 - 20%) = $392. You will earn $392 * 20% = $78.4 for the first month, after that you’ll get paid $98/month every single month (as long as they stay customers... which most people do).
If you refer a handful of new customers per month, your monthly payouts will grow each time.
Commission fees pay out after 30 days, on the first business day of each month. We pay our affiliates (marketers) via Paypal.
To compensate the hard work of our best affiliate partners, every month, we have an attractive bonus policy with below details:
- Additional 5% commission for top 3, top 2 marketer in term of MRR (monthly recurring revenue).
- Additional 10% commission for top 1 marketer in term of MRR (monthly recurring revenue).
The additional commission will be applied in the coming month.
There is only one condition to be considered as our top affiliate marketers: their MRR in that particular month is at least the same as the previous month.
For example, Alex’s MRR in Mar, Apr and May are $1000, $1300 and $1200, respectively. The MRR may be reduced because the number of canceled users is greater than the number of new users. With this performance, Alex is qualified for the bonus contest in Apr but not qualified in May.
Get Started Today
Here’s how to set up your affiliate account: https://deknot.affast.app
How to Read Your Referral Stats
- Clicks are the number of times your affiliate link has been clicked in total. Anytime someone clicks from your website, social media, your newsletter, anywhere, that shows up in your referral stats.
- Referrals are the number of people who have signed up for DeKnot using your link. You will receive 20% commission on every payment they make for as long as they are customers.
- Pending is what you stand to make after the funds have cleared (30 days). This doesn't include trials, as new users don't make a payment until the trial is over.
- Next Payout is the amount you'll be paid during the next payout date. We hold all commission earnings for 30 days and pay out on the 1st of each month (or the next business day).
- Paid is what you've been paid out in total from us.
Why We Think Your Peeps Will Love Deknot
Here are just a few reasons why our customers enjoy using our platform. Your friends might dig us too!
- Easily to find a thousand linkable websites with popular strategies like Guest Post, Skyscraper, Resource Page, Guestographics, Broken Link, etc.
- Each website will contain either email, contact form, or social networks so you can contact the website owner conveniently.
- DeKnot also provides SEO metrics for crawled websites like SEO metrics like DA, TF, CF, Keywords, RD, Traffic. Those metrics will be updated monthly.
- Send outreach email campaign with automatic follow-up feature.
How the Customer Referral Program Works
After signing up as a DeKnot affiliate marketer and logging in, you will see a dashboard with a affiliate link like this:
When we receive visitors through your customer referral-tagged links, we'll associate that visitor with your advocate account.
If they then register an account (either on that visit or on a subsequent one in 30 days), you'll earn a referral.
After a 7-day trial, if they don’t cancel their plan, a corresponding commission will be reflected in your affiliate account. This commission will be in pending status for 30 days. Why pending 30 days? Because 30 days is the time for the customers to ask for a refund. Within these 30 days, if the customers ask for a refund, your commission will be prorated based on the used period.
For example, 10 days after being charged for a 1-month plan, a customer decides to ask for a refund. Then he will receive 2/3 of what he paid for, the same proration will be adjusted from his referrer’s affiliate account.
After 30 days in pending status, your commission will turn to Next Payout status and you will receive it on the next payout day.
Is there a minimum payout threshold?
Yes, we pay our affiliates in bulks of at least $30. We choose not to deal with any lower amounts.
How long will a customer be attributed to the affiliate account/ Cookie days?
Occasionally, it may take your customer a couple of days to make their purchase. No worries, we will make sure you have that customer locked-in for 30 days!
How do I get paid?
We will pay you directly to your PayPal account.
Do I need to be a DeKnot user to attend the DeKnot affiliate program?
Not necessarily, however, the more familiar you are with DeKnot, the easier it will be to sell.
If you have any questions about this Affiliate Policy, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.